1-Day HR’s Role in Enterprise Risk Management Masterclass
Course Fee: $350 per pax. Early bird discount of 10% will apply if registered before 16 April 2018. Certificate of Achievement will be issued.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to answer some of the typical questions such as:
- What is Enterprise Risk Management ?
- Why Enterprise Risk Management ?
- What is risk-based Management Systems ?
- What is ISO 31000 Risk Management Guide ?
- How to identify risks ?
- How to perform risk treatment ?
- How to monitor and communicate risks?
Lecture, Team Exercise, Polling and Question-and-Answer sessions.
Know your Personality Trait
- What personality trait is suitable for Enterprise Risk Management ?
- How to put together a team to support Enterprise Risk Management implementation ?
Why Enterprise Risk Management ?
- Regulatory Authorities’ Requirements
- Mitigate Global / Corporate Disasters
- Enhance Governance Practices and Improving productivity
- Industry Initiatives / Stakeholders Requirements
What’s In It For HR ?
- Risk Management structure
- How is Risk Management associated with Objectives ?
- ERM Scheme – Integrated Approach
- HR involvement in ERM Policies
- What is Risk-Based Approach ?
- How to apply Risk Based Approach ?
ISO 31000 Guide for Risk Management for ERM
- What is ISO 31000 Guideline for Risk Management ?
- How to align implementation of Enterprise Risk Management to ISO31000 ?
- What is Risk Maturity of your organisation ?
- How to perform Risk Assessment ? (Identify, Analyse and Evaluate Risk)
- How to implement Risk Treatment ?
- How to facilitate Risk Monitoring and Review ?
During the Workshop, participants have opportunity to raise issues and problems relating to your experience and practices related to Enterprise Risk Management.
Chuen Fei has more than 18 years’ experience in implementing Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) : Corporate Risk Governance and Assurance, Risk Universe, Risk Assessment, Risk Monitoring, Risk Policies, championing Project Risk Management for Major Projects, facilitating Control Self-Assessment, Incident Reporting and Fraud Risk Management. He was awarded the Standards Partners Merit Award by SPRING Singapore in 2013 for representing Singapore Working Group in the establishment of International Standard ISO31000 Risk Management Guideline.
Chuen Fei had worked at ST Engineering and its Business Sectors in various capacities for 36 years. This include Defence Engineering Product Design and Development as Assistant Director (Engineering), Manufacturing and Assembly as Deputy General Manager, Integration and Testing of Guided Systems as General Manager (SMART Systems Pte Ltd), Business Excellence (SQA System), implementing various ISO Management Systems such as ISO9001 QMS, ISO14001 EMS, ISO14064 Green House Gas, ISO22301 BCM and Productivity Improvement as Vice President (Business Excellence and Risk Management).
Since his retirement in 2013, Chuen Fei was engaged by NUS (Office of Risk Management) for Consultancy Services in Enterprise Risk Management from 2014 to 2016 and he also serves as ERM Consultant for a large MNC, that covered Risk Assessment workshops both overseas (Sri Lanka, Thailand, Kuala Lumpur and Vietnam) and local. He had also developed the 3-Days WSQ Certified (SSG Funded) Enterprise Risk Management Course titled: “Aligning Practical Enterprise Risk Management Implementation with ISO31000” in 2016 and has been the Trainer and Facilitator for Public and In-House runs. Chuen Fei had also conducted ERM related workshops for SPRING Singapore, BCP Asia, MINDEF and other companies.
Chuen Fei has a Master of Science (Industrial Engineering), a Master of Science (Management of Technology) degrees both from NUS and a Bachelor (Mechanical Engineering) degree from University of Singapore and a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. He had completed the ACTA (Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment) from IAL (Institute for Adult Learning) in 2014 and has been certified PSCMC (Professional Singapore Certified Management Consultant) by Tuv Sud Pte Ltd in June 2017.