1-Day In-House Workshop
To give participants an understanding of what purpose is, and its relation to talent and passion and the application of this knowledge personally and professionally at work.
Lecture, group discussions and use of assessment tools
Who Should Attend
This Workshop will benefit managers and executives who have responsibilities in manag-ing and motivating people. It is also appropriate for HR professionals who are designing motivational programs for their respective companies.
- Explanation of what Purpose is
- Understanding of what Motivation is and how it is related to Purpose
- The benefits of having a Purpose in life and in work
- Understanding of what Talent is and the process of self- discovery
- Understanding of what Passion is and discussion of real life examples
- The process of discovering one’s Purpose through the assessment of one’s Talent and Passion
- Explanation of assessment tests and how to interpret them
- Sharing of individual profiles
- The journey to fulfilling one’s Purpose in a sustainable and responsible manner
- The role of Personality and Experience
- Mutual encouragement and affirmation
At the end of the 1-day Workshop, there will be a Question-and-Answer session to provide participants an opportunity to raise issues and problems relating to their experience and circumstances.
Lawrence Lee, HR Guru
HRguru Pte Ltd
Lawrence is a seasoned and result-driven Human Resource professional with nearly three decades of hands-on HR experience at a strategic and global level. He specialises in Talent Development, Compensation & Benefits and Strategic HRM.
Call Us: +65 9824 8821
Please fill in the following form to register your interest and keep updated with the latest developments of the programme.