Workshop on The Power of Purpose
$300 per pax subject to a minimum class size of 10 participants or;
$4000 per day, subject to a maximum class size of 20 participants
To give participants an understanding of what purpose is, and its relation to talent and passion and the application of this knowledge personally and professionally at work.
Lecture, group discussions and use of assessment tools
Who Should Attend
This Workshop will benefit managers and executives who have responsibilities in manag-ing and motivating people. It is also appropriate for HR professionals who are designing motivational programs for their respective companies.
- Explanation of what Purpose is
- Understanding of what Motivation is and how it is related to Purpose
- The benefits of having a Purpose in life and in work
- Understanding of what Talent is and the process of self- discovery
- Understanding of what Passion is and discussion of real life examples
- The process of discovering one’s Purpose through the assessment of one’s Talent and Passion
- Explanation of assessment tests and how to interpret them
- Sharing of individual profiles
- The journey to fulfilling one’s Purpose in a sustainable and responsible manner
- The role of Personality and Experience
- Mutual encouragement and affirmation
At the end of the 1-day Workshop, there will be a Question-and-Answer session to provide participants an opportunity to raise issues and problems relating to their experience and circumstances.
Lawrence is a seasoned and result-driven Human Resource professional with nearly three decades of hands-on HR experience at a strategic and global level. He specialises in Talent Development, Compensation & Benefits and Strategic HRM.
He has driven the HR and L&D functions for Asian, European, Mediterranean & American regions, and has developed and successfully managed a wide range of strategic HR initiatives and training programs, including managing Training Academies.
Lawrence spent a large part of his career helming senior HR positions in the hospitality sector. Some of the Companies that he has worked for include Raffles International Limited, Jin Jiang In-ternational Hotel Management Company, Carlson Hotels Worldwide (Asia Pacific), Shangri-La In-ternational, Hilton Worldwide and Millennium Hotels & Resorts.
Being fluent in English, Mandarin and conversant in Cantonese and Hokkien has enabled him to be able to adapt well and thrive in Asian, European and International environments such as Singa-pore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Zurich.
Lawrence is currently pursuing the Master of Science in Human Resource Management & Devel-opment and possesses a Graduate Diploma in International HR & Globalization, Higher Diploma in Hotel Management and Diploma in Personnel Management.