1-Day In-House Workshop
The critical role of Value Judgment, VQ and Self Awareness in making good judgments
“The quality of our thinking determines the quality of our performance and the results we achieve”
- How can I be a better leader?
- How can I improve the quality of my relationship with my stakeholders?
- How can I be more effective in managing my relationships with my stakeholders?
- How can I build stronger trust with my colleagues?
- What can I do to succeed in my career?
- How can I motivate my staff?
These are but some of the questions you may have whether you’re a working professional, manager and business leader.
Our ability to make good judgments has a tremendous influence on our professional success. This 1 day workshop is highly experiential and will help participants gain critical insights into their cognitive biases and assets. Participants will apply these insights to help them be more effective in achieving their personal and organisational goals.
- Discuss the importance of value judgments in achieving personal & professional success
- Discover how value science, value judgment and a valuegenic mindset can help us make
- Identify personal goals and attributes
- Practice mindfulness and reflect on how to strengthen it
- Discuss the neuroscience of mental habit formation
- Recognize personal thinking biases and how it sabotages us
- Identify personal triggers and examine how it’s linked to our biases
- Apply knowledge of personal cognitive asset to help accomplish our goal(s)
- Develop a personal plan of action
(Participants will be asked to complete a 15-20 minute web questionnaire prior to the workshop in order to generate VQ* (Value Quotient) reports, which will be used on the day of the workshop)
*VQ is a highly validated assessment instrument based on science of values (axiology)
Who Should Attend
Individual Contributors, Supervisors, Managers, Leaders and anyone who would like to gain good awareness of personal cognitive biases and assets to achieve greater personal or professional success.
Module 1: Thinking and Performance
- Thinking as the catalyst to convert potential to performance
- Value Judgment, Value Science & Valuegenic mindset
- Measuring Value Judgments
- Cognitive self leadership process
Module 2: Goal Setting
- Identify personal goals & attributes
- Habits of Mind
- Experiential activity, reflections & group discussions
Module 3: Cognitive Biases
- Examine VQ Profile reports
- Review and reflect on personal biases
- Review and reflect on personal triggers
- Demonstration, reflections & paired discussions
Module 4: Cognitive Assets
- Review and reflect on personal cognitive assets
- Paired and group discussions
Module 5: Personal Action Planning
- Reflection, integration and synthesis of insights
- Developing personal action plan
- Experiential activities
The workshop will utilize active learning strategies which incorporate videos, activities, individual reflection, small and large group interactions.
Chris Chew, OD Catalyst
HRguru Pte Ltd
Chris Chew is a seasoned learning & organization development practitioner who is a passionate advocate of effective leadership and thinking skills. He coaches and conducts leadership training to help others achieve their goals by tapping into their best ways of thinking, using a combination of neuroscience and value science. His passion and purpose is to help people be more effective, motivated and fulfilled in what they do.
Call Us: +65 6443 4328 or +65 9824 8821
Email: email@example.comRegister This Course/Event